Head of Equity Sales, UK
StockViews is a disruptive, technology-driven platform that connects asset managers to independent equity analysts. Successful candidate will be responsible for selling platform subscriptions into hedge funds, buy-side institutions and private wealth managers.
1. Ideal candidate will have worked in equity sales for a traditional sell-side firm and have existing connections to buy-side PMs and analysts.
2. Candidate should have an interest in disruptive technologies and be able to articulate benefits of technology to potential clients.
3. Understanding of changing regulatory environment under MIFID II is desirable.
4. Should be able to manage a fast-paced tech startup environment.
5. Package to include stock options and opportunity to head up global sales as the company grows.
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Design ties together everything we do at StockViews. The role of an Interaction Designer is to work closely with our founders, and to bring their vision to life by delivering beautiful, refined and – dare we say – “magical” experience to every user. Our clients include some of the largest hedge funds and asset management firms in London who collectively manage multi-billion dollar portfolios.
Our design philosophy aligns with that of Google’s: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." We are incredibly passionate about the asset management industry, and we want you to join our team to work alongside some of the top executives in the industry.
1. Degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience in crafting usable interfaces.
3. Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work in an agile environment, contributing and debating ideas within a multi-disciplinary team.
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV and portfolio along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.